CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Victory city



The city of tomorrow

I was looking arround a very nice page about a city called Victory city. It's aplan a guy had when he was like 13 years old, and when he grew up decided to make his idea public. this idea is just that, an idea. An uthopic dream that have never been applyed.
The whole design of the city seems perfect, good for people and for the enviroment. The thing is that even when most of the ideas are innovative and interesting, the proyect will be so good for people that the goverment won't consider it a good idea ( becouse is better for the goverment and economy that our life is expensive and difficult, more money for them)
if the city is perfect we might not need a goverment to command us, so It'snot crazy to think that they will opposed to this great idea.

I think that here in Chile the goverment gets so many benefits from the system we're living in (and also the power nations) that the system won't change too much.
I don't think we'll have a tecnological country like Japan, or flying cars like the cartoons showed us when we were kids.Maybe we will remain being like we are now.
don't think I'm a pessimistic person, I just think tht after getting to the year 2000 and not seeing more that fireworks, I lost my hopes in living in a very modern world, maybe my kids o grandkids will, but I really think I lost my chance.

2 comentarios:

::Lala:: dijo...

Nice ha? But too idealistic, I think.
=)

Nea dijo...

Good City!!!
Take care!!