CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

My blogging experience



My blogging experience has been an adventure. Once I had a blog when I was 16, I posted like 3 times and then I forgot the password, so it might still be lost in the huge ocean that internet has become.
On that occasion I wanted to post my own experiences and sad feelings that, I think, every adolescent has. But now, in this blog I’ve had the chance to talk about more general things, my likes and dislikes, my opinion about different topics and I can actually see how much I’ve grown since I made that first blog.
Now I see life from a whole new point of view because now I have so much more experience than I had before. I can see the bright side of life because I discovered that surviving adolescence is possible.
This has also been a great opportunity to improve my writing skills and how to express my self in order for others to understand me. Before this blog I had serious problems getting my head together when writing, but now I can say something without running in circles.
Anyway, I think that making a blog at school or university as an assignment is a very good idea. Its fun, it’s interesting, it helps you improve writing and technological skills but for me as a future teacher, the most important reason for doing it is that blogs help teachers to keep their students motivated. This is because you break the routine and take what is important and fun for kids nowadays. This is what critical education calls “recognizing students as subjects”, not denying their background and considering their external culture to teach the formal knowledge based on this.

0 comentarios: